Sat, Oct 07|
Garfield Park Tennis Courts
Saturday Tennis Get Downs @ Garfield Park
Join us every Saturday morning for our social tennis meet-up at Garfield Park. Come out and network, play and connect through tennis.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Garfield Park Tennis Courts, Indianapolis, IN 46203, USA
About the event
Who Should Join Us?
Everyone! Our tennis tribe consists of a diverse group of members that includes:
- People who are brand new to the sport and would love to learn
- Former high-school and collegiate players
- Players interested in competitive play
- People who simply enjoy the being active and are looking for a fun way excercise
- Players who are primarily 18+ of age (We have separate events for the kiddos)
What to Bring?
- Tennis racquet(s). Racquet prices can be intimidating if you don’t know exactly what you need. If you are a new player utlize resources such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, or Target to purchase a new racquet for a little over $25.
- Tennis Balls. We encourgae all players to bring a fresh set to have a much more consitant playing experience, especially those who are hoping to play some matches. Used balls are great for practice hitting.
- Comfortable active gear. We suggest a good pair of tennis shoes and Pants or shorts with pockets for ball storage. Also, sun visors and hats are encouraged to help block the sun during play.
- Water of course to stay hydrated.
- A friend! The more the merrier.
How to RSVP?
- You can become a member and RSVP to the Weekly Meet-ups you choose.
- Share info with friends and family to promote the growth of our tennis tribe!
- RSVPing is essential because it gives visibility to other players and lets us capture critical data to help us plan future events.
Please Note: Weekly meet-ups are not intended to be learning opportunities and is not faciliated by one person or a coach. The purpose of weekly meet-ups are to bring members of the tennis community together. We hope to see you on the courts.